Eindelijk komt Nuketown naar Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Wellicht één van de meest populaire multiplayer maps ooit zal zijn intrede maken in de laatste nieuwe Call of Duty, en zelfs nog sneller voor PS4-gamers!
PS4-gamers mogen de map morgen al verwachten, op 13 november dus. Daarmee krijgen ze een week vroeger toegang tot Nuketown in tegenstelling tot PC- en Xbox One-gamers. Zij krijgen de map pas volgende week.
Daarnaast brengt Treyarch ook nog enkele kleine updates mee voor zombies, multiplayer en blackout om de spelervaring te verbeteren. Die kan je hieronder nalezen.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when the player is near the Mystery Box.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player dies or leaves the game when using the Staff of Ra Special Weapon in the Chaos Story.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when Zombies attack the player through barricades.
Voyage of Despair
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game while using the Svalinn Guard.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game during the Main Quest.
- Resolved an issue where, if a player left a game while another player was contributing to their challenge, the remaining player would crash when attempting to complete the challenge.
Blood of the Dead
- Resolved two issues that could cause the game to crash when a player fails, bleeds out, or leaves the game during portal events in the Main Quest.
- SMGs now have a one-hit kill potential at close range in Hardcore.
- Reduced Armor protection so that all weapons will now kill in 2 hits maximum in Hardcore.
- Hardcore Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Kill Confirmed now allow 2 of the same Specialist per team.
- Resolved an issue where players would not be kicked for inactivity in round-based game modes if the round ended before the kick timer.
- Slightly increased damage to reduce headshots required to take out an enemy equipped with Level 3 Armor and 200 Health from a Trauma Kit.
- Enemies were escaping these fights with 4 Health, so we’re bumping the damage just enough to cover that gap.
- Players can now change stances after being hit with a Concussion Grenade. While players will still be slowed and overall disoriented, they’ll now have new opportunities to get back to the fight.
- With the removal of the 9-Bang from Blackout, we’ve added a scaled-back white flash screen effect to the Concussion Grenade, and will monitor the performance of these balance changes closely.
- Changed the descriptions of Character Mission Items to clarify the unlock requirements per playlist (Solo, Duos, or Quads).